As well as change (hopefully for the better!) a new season brings with it optimism and excitement for the footballing year ahead. With this in mind, we’re delighted to announce the launch of our new website. With your help we aim to make this the go-to place for news, opinion and updates on the activities of the Official Liverpool Supporters Club in Madrid.
Some of the changes include:
- A new format, which will give you access to a broad range of LFC-related topics
- Opinion pieces from members of the supporter’s club
- News about what’s going on with the Madrid Reds
- Live feeds from our Twitter account – so you can see what we’re talking about in social media, as well as other members of the Red Community
- A better reading experience no matter what your preferred device – PC, tablet or mobile
- Even countdown to the next game – it’s like Christmas!!
If you’re a budding writer, and would like to compose some thoughts to be featured on the site, we’d love to hear from you! Please write to us at email@example.com.
In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the new format – please add us to your favourites, and let us know in the comments what you like, what you would like to see more of, and what you believe we can do better.