RENEWAL / NEW MEMBERSHIP
OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC BRANCH
First of all and for the veterans of the Branch, please remember that the process of renewing the LFC Membership began some time ago. LFC has has informed us of its automatic renewal process. Check your c/c and/or your email for an email or bank charge from Liverpool FC.
Remember that in order to have the right to go to Anfield with Madrid Reds you must have one of the three Membership cards that you are available on the LFC website: www.liverpoolfc.com/membership:
1 * Membership Light, with a cost (season 18/19) of £26.99 (Europe)
2 * Full Membership, with a cost (season 18/19) of £40.99 (Europe)
3 * Or the Teen or Mighty Red in case you’re under those age parameters-
THE INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP DOESN’T GIVE US ACCESS TO THE STADIUM.
IMPORTANT: Those of you who are joining the branch for the first time, you have to select that you belong to the Branch of Madrid in the questionnaire.
In this case once you have the Membership and before going to Anfield it is essential to link it to Branch through the Friends and Family system. In order to do it correctly, when the time comes, contact us by email ( email@example.com) and Simon Howard will explain how to do it.
Choosing one or another Membership is as simple as reading the benefits provided by each of the cards: Discounts, gifts, LFC TV, etc.. You will find it on the LFC website. Read everything carefully.
Remember that apart from the tickets that we can request through the Branch as a holder of the Membership you can request tickets personally when they are put on sale
Check and keep an eye on the LFC web for these dates. This is your individual reponsibility.
RENEWAL OR INCORPORATION TO MADRID REDS
The most important change for this season is that while you can be a member of Madrid Reds from anywhere in the world to be eligible to apply for tickets to Anfield matches through Madrid Reds, you must reside in Spain. We apologise in advance if this affects any of you, but the club is watching very closely and if we do not respect this rule it will affect our right as Branch to apply for tickets for the future.
The Madrid Reds fee this 2019/20 season is €20. However, if you pay before September 30, 2019 you will get a 10% discount so it will only be 18 €.
In addition, for those who purchased tickets for our Champions League pre-party in Y’asta on May 31st, they will receive an additional discount of €5 (the cost of the ticket).
- If you did not register last year, enter your full details using this link:
*This is important due to compliance with the data protection law.
- If you already registered last year and still have Simon Howard’s bank account details, make the payment and send a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In the email, confirm the beneficiary information so that we can match the payment with the member. In the deposit, be careful! you must put in the “subject” of the Bank: CUOTA BRANCH 2019/20 DE xxxYOURNAME
- If you do not have the Madrid Reds bank account number, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you the account details.
- Simon will send you the confirmation that the fee has been received.
- If your personal details (address, email address) have changed in the last year, please let us know.
- If you would like to be removed from our database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , entitled UNSUBSCRIBE.
Just in case:
DO NOT communicate with us through Facebook, Messenger, personal emails, WhatsApp or any other way.
ONLY this email is valid.
WE WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS ASKED USING OTHER MEANS.
IMPORTANT: last year we had problems because, for example, a mother or girlfriend was transferring her son’s/boyfriend’s quota. So, what happened is that by not specifying for whom it was paid, the person who appeared in our list was the payer.
Whoever pays they must say THE NAME OF THE MEMBER in the concept field during the bank transfer.
THIS YEAR THERE IS A CHANGE IN OUR MEMBERSHIP POLICY.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE APPROACHED THE BRANCH WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF GOING TO ANFIELD.
BECAUSE OF THAT, WE IN THE COMMITTEE WILL ASSESS APPLICATIONS WHEN GRANTING TICKETS TO ANFIELD ACCORDING TO THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
- THE LINK THE MEMBER HAS WITH THE BRANCH,
- THE NUMBER OF YEARS WITHIN MADRID REDS,
- REGULAR ATTENDANCE IN THE TRISKEL (ALTHOUGH THE EVIDENT EXCEPTION IS PEOPLE OUTSIDE MADRID WHO ARE ALREADY VETERANS IN THE BRANCH)
4. PARTICIPATION IN OUR ACTIVITIES.
WE WANT EVERYONE WHO GOES TO LIVERPOOL TO BE “FAMILIAR FACES.”
Madrid Reds will try so that every member can go to Anfield at least once during the season,
BUT this cannot be guaranteed.
As you know…
- All matches are broadcast in the Triskel tavern, Madrid, Corredera Alta de San Pablo, 20, 28004 Madrid. Metro Tribunal.
They are shown downstairs in the cavern. It is always advertised on our Facebook page.
- Remember the rule. One Membership = one ticket. You can’t loan the membership to a friend or family member, or ask for two tickets with one membership. We are being warned again that LFC will be increasingly vigilant against this abuse and ticket assignments.
- We do not organise travel or accommodation.
What does belonging to Madrid Reds afford you?
Logically, anyone can come to watch the game with us at the Triskel tavern. Moreover, we are delighted by this. ON CERTAIN OCCASIONS SPACE WILL BE RESERVED FOR PAID UP MEMBERS OF MADRID REDS AND REGULAR FRIENDS.
MATCHES AT ANFIELD
The committee looks at which matches we are most likely to get tickets for. Given our experience we decide. Requesting tickets for matches against the top teams and the Derby usually means that, like last year we only have access to five matches instead of six. This was the case last year.
We hope to have this season:
– 6 matches
– 3 in the first half and 3 in the second half of the season.
– 14 tickets for each match.
We were asked to do this in July for matches played before 31 December and again in November for the second round. The club will confirm if they are granted or not and then they will be able to start asking members the match they want to go to.
We are going to apply for the following games in the first round:
Liverpool vs Newcastle 14 September 2019
Liverpool vs Leicester 5 October 2019
Liverpool vs Brighton and Hove 30 November 2019
Liverpool vs Watford 14 December 2019
We’ll let you know whether or not they give these games to us.
Games are subject to changes by television. We will provide updates on social media when we have them.
Remember again that, as holders of the Membership, you can also request individual tickets when the sales window opens. Stay tuned to the LFC website.
We also ask that once we know which matches we are granted members request tickets in a responsible way, that is to say, with a high percentage of possibilities of going to Anfield. Usually many people ask for tickets and later turn it down (and in the worst case scenario they do this at the last minute). This causes us a lot of problems. In addition to financially harming the viability of the branch the club has a view about our commitment with regard to applications.
Pay CLOSE attention to changes in the Premier league calendar and schedules.The second part of the season is usually especially susceptible to changes.
Tickets for each match are paid for on top of your memberships. We manage them through Branch by depositing the money into that account referred to above. LFC usually contacts us 4-6 WEEKS in advance to CONFIRM that we have the tickets and tell us where we are in the stadium.
We will of course notify as soon as possible who has been granted the ticket or not so that people can book their flight and hotel as far in advance as possible.
Last year we calculated the price oscillated between €45-70 per ticket.
Most of the time they gave us tickets in the Kop all sat together! It’s not always like that, we’ve covered every angle of Anfield over the last 11 years.
We pay the same as any other person who goes to the stadium, unlike travel agencies you can find on the Internet that charge extras.
The Branch only has the right to attend Premier league games.
We do not have tickets for the Cups or Europe under any circumstances.
However, as a member of the LFC (having a membership), individual cup tickets can be requested.
* We also give a gift/souvenir for each season. So far we have had scarves, T-shirts, polos, keychains, breakfast mugs and beer glasses. Most of them are for sale on request.
* The remaining money is used to throw an annual party, to spend on other branch activites (making banners, etc.) that the board deem appropriate and to make a donation to the Foundation.
* Another important point is that we are obliged (so as to speak) to participate with the Liverpool Foundation. We thought it would be good to repeat initiatives in the Community of Madrid, supporting local NGOs on behalf of LFC. Helping the Aaqua food bank was quite a success over the last three years.
*Anyone who wants to know the status and justification of our expenses in the accounts can ask for information.
We ALL have to think of initiatives of any kind, social, sporting etc.
We are very open to you writing articles on the Web, Facebook etc.
Signed by the Madrid reds Committee:
Jackie Willcox-Tomlinson – President
Simon Howard – Treasurer
Jose A. Pastor – Secretary
Paul Hodkinson y Amador Moreno